POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : In celebration of our diversity (tribute) : Re: In celebration of our diversity (tribute) Server Time
29 Apr 2024 00:59:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In celebration of our diversity (tribute)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Nov 2003 06:34:04
Message: <3FAA320F.10720C10@nitg.tno.nl>
My first thought for myself, was a wooden shoe, then I thought that THAT was a

less obvious item, not directly pointing to our country/region, but that is
associated with it...
Oh well... I feel I am getting a little bit foggy. What I mean is, a painting
for instance, or the detail from a painting, something like that...

Thomas

PS Yes, a stinky cheese, I would like that! Especially the ones you cannot
travel with in public!!!